JBFCS has 7 Divisional Boards:
Members link our programs with potential donors, volunteers, and leaders to advocate on behalf of the clients and programs in their respective divisions. Meetings are held four times during the year to plan events, fundraisers, volunteer and most importantly connect with clients.
- Adults Living with Mental Illness
- Children & Adolescents in Residence
- The Clinics
- Early Childhood & Learning
- Jewish Community Services
- People Living with Developmental Disabilities
- Professional Development & Training
For more information on our Divisional Boards, including membership questions, please contact Hannah Moore, Divisional Boards Coordinator at 212-632-4743 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still unsure if one of our Divisional Boards is right for you? Take a look at a copy of our brochure. [PDF Format]