we need your help.
Your gift in support of JBFCS closes an ever-increasing gap between our revenues and the needs of our clients. Your gift means the difference between providing too few services to too few people---and truly meeting the growing needs of our community.
You can be a catalyst for good.
JBFCS serves more than 35,000 New Yorkers each year through our comprehensive community-based programs, day treatment centers and residential facilities. We need you to help make it happen.
- Provide services for a disabled child locked in her own world.
- Extend a hand to a troubled teen who feels nobody understands.
- Offer healing and hope to a woman scarred by abuse.
- Provide counseling for a soldier returning from combat.
- Supply respite care for a family caring for an adult with disabilities.
JBFCS accepts gifts in the form of checks mailed directly to our office, on-line credit card transactions, wire transfer, or the sale of marketable securities. JBFCS does not, as a rule, accept gifts in kind.