Help us provide health and human services for all new yorkers.
Your gift to The Jewish Board supports the needs of our clients. Your gift helps us meet the growing needs of our community.
You can be a catalyst for good.
The Jewish Board serves more than 43,000 New Yorkers each year through our comprehensive community-based programs, day treatment centers and residential facilities. We need you to help make it happen.
- Provide services for a disabled child locked in her own world.
- Extend a hand to a troubled teen who feels nobody understands.
- Offer healing and hope to a woman scarred by abuse.
- Provide counseling for a soldier returning from combat.
- Supply respite care for a family caring for an adult with disabilities. Donate Today