- Administrative/Office Support
- Direct Care/Milieu Counselor
- Director Department
- Human Resources
- Performance Improvement
- Real Estate/Property Management
- Security Guard
- Social Work/Case Work
Below is a listing of all the exciting job opportunities currently available at JBFCS. Please click on the "View or Apply Now" link next to the position for which you would like to apply and fill out our automated application form. You will be required to attach a copy of your resume and cover letter. Thank you for your interest in JBFCS.
|Job Title||Job ID||Department|
|Recruitment Coordinator||0000||Human Resources|
Category: Human Resources
Union Status: non-union
Qualifications: BA required plus 3-5 years HR recruitment experience, preferably in a non-profit or social services setting. Knowledge of Word, Excel and HR computer systems. Familiarity with Web based recruitment tools and services. Good organizational and interpersonal skills. Ability to deal with both internal and external candidates with discretion and skill.
View or Apply Now
Develop mechanisms for candidate sourcing for all open positions and directly recruit for all clerical, management and social work positions. Share departmental phone coverage.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
• Proactively recruit for positions with high turnover to ensure a qualified pool of candidates. Develop job postings, advertisements, web postings, and other sourcing materials for both internal and external use. Attend job fairs. Coordinate regular job fairs by JBFCS, as needed.
• Advertise and update open positions on Job Boards, including agency website
• Track and distribute monthly union and non-union job postings.
• Review all resumes and interview qualified candidates or forward resumes to hiring managers. Maintain recruitment log information.
• Set salaries for new employees and employees changing status.
• Prepare offer letter.
• Conduct reference checking of new-hire’s previous employment history.
• Assist with fingerprinting and computer testing, as necessary.
• Facilitate training of new or newly promoted Directors, Office Managers and supervisors
• Facilitate transfer of current employees
• Conduct Exit Interview of terminated employees via telephone, in-person or mail.
• Work with Temporary Agencies for temporary assignments.
• Track and monitor independent contractors and fee for service employees.
• Assist in preparing Affirmative Action Plan.
• Other duties as assigned.
|Back to Top|
JBFCS is an equal opportunity employer. We seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and encourage individuals from communities of color to apply. Due to the high volume of submissions we are unable to reply to every application, only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted. Please do not call.