- Administrative/Office Support
- Direct Care/Milieu Counselor
- Director Department
- Human Resources
- Performance Improvement
- Real Estate/Property Management
- Security Guard
- Social Work/Case Work
Milieu Supervisor (AOD)
The Milieu Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and guidance of all milieu staff, ensuring that proper coverage is maintained and that appropriate training is provided. As an integral part of the clinical team, the Supervisor will ensure that all necessary therapeutic interventions determined by the clinical team are carried out.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited to:
• Directly supervise and provide supervision for all Milieu Workers.
• Ensure appropriate coverage for all shifts.
• Working closely with the clinical supervisor, ensure that Milieu staff implement clinical recommendations into the day-to-day residents' care.
• Oversee routines of daily life (meals, bedtime, wake-up, laundry, etc.). Coordinate Milieu Staff and Maintenance/Kitchen staff to ensure that these practices are smoothly integrated into the residential environment.
• May have supervision of the Recreation Supervisor, and integrate the recreational program with individual treatment goals for each resident. Ensure that planned recreational activities are appropriately scheduled. Such activities must be consistent with childcare skills and safety considerations for residents.
• S/he may establish policies for group living, as necessary.
• Attend Administrative Meetings and Program Improvement Council Meetings.
• May be regularly scheduled for weekend Administrative Responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: College Degree preferred with a minimum of 2 years work experience in a residential setting or High School Degree with a minimum of 4 years work experience in a residential setting.