JACS is dedicated to:
- Encouraging and assisting Jewish alcoholics, chemically dependent persons and their families, friends and associates to explore recovery in a nurturing Jewish environment.
- Promoting knowledge and understanding of the disease of alcoholism and chemical dependency as it involves the Jewish community.
- Acting as a resource center and information clearinghouse on the effects of alcoholism and drug dependency on Jewish family life.
JACS is one of the Rita J. Kaplan Jewish Community Services of JBFCS.
- Anonymity is the Spiritual Foundation of All Our Programs.
- Live and Let Live.
- Take What You Like and Leave the Rest.